Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Full Text of "Shadows in the Cloud" Report on Alleged Chinese Cyber-Spying

http://www.scribd.com/doc/29435784/SHADOWS-IN-THE-CLOUD-Investigating-Cyber-Espionage-2-0

The whole thing can be downloaded and printed as a PDF file or simply read on-line at this website.

Later: After reading it through, I am disturbed by the circumstantial evidence of collaborative relationships between Chinese organized criminal gangs and Chinese security agencies.  There is ample precedent for this in the PRC and pre-1949 KMT government.  But I would prefer to believe that the Chinese Communist Party does not stoop this low in pursuing its interests.  I suppose this again affirms the characterization of me evidently in my file with the Chinese Government that I am 不聪明 (not very clever).

No comments: